Monday, May 26, 2008

More Waiting

Originally I had promised myself that I would not call the adoption agency until 5/28/08 (3 month mark of waiting) to check and see if our interim social worker had heard anything.Well, I called last Wednesday and was told that our local office had no mothers...and that she did not know about the other offices.Well it really doesn't matter about the local office since we requested not to be shown to local mothers!!!We requested to be shown to mothers in neighboring towns.I guess I was and am a little dissatisfied with her response because it seems as if she would have been touching base with neighboring offices and that basically she responded as if I were bothering her. I will chalk it up to maybe she ws having a bad day.In 3 more months I will call the adoption agency again and hopefully our social worker will be back from medical leave or our interim social worker will be having a better day.

No comments: